[How to identify new tea_How to identify new tea and Chen tea]
There are many differences between new tea and Chen tea, both in appearance and color, and the taste of new tea and Chen tea is also quite different.
Some teas are suitable for drinking new teas, but it should be kept for a period of time to allow the substances in the tea to oxidize without adversely affecting the human body.
Some teas are suitable for drinking Chen tea, and some Pu’er teas, as long as they are preserved and not moldy, the longer the taste, the better. How to distinguish between new tea and Chen tea1, depending on the type of tea, the color changes.
For example, fresh green tea appears emerald green, yellow and tender, and old green tea becomes yellow and dull; the new Zhengzheng race is generally black and moist, and the old tea becomes brown or brown.”Average value”, but the aging oolong tea green gradually decreases and turns brown.
This is because the longer the tea leaves are stored, the pigments in the tea come into contact with light and oxygen, and will gradually be converted into other substances, causing the color to change.
2. Try the new tea with a savory and mellow mouth. It has a sweet flavor and a strong flavor.
The scented tea is light and cannot stand brewing.
The reason is that tea contains certain esters. After being oxidized in the air, certain aldehydes and some substances that are incompatible with water are produced, resulting in differences between old and new tea leaves.
3. Look at the outline of the tea leaves, bright, size, thickness, uniform length of the tea is top grade; the strands are dull, the shape is not uniform, and even tea with tea stalks is inferior.
In addition, the surface of new tea will generally have white “fine hairs”.
4, pinch dry and wet pinch the tea with your fingers, the new tea must be fully dry, so that it can be stored, while the Chen tea has a high humidity, and it will be spoiled and moldy over time.
New tea and old tea are not all good. Not all teas are new teas better than old teas. Some tea varieties are better when stored properly.
But be sure to store it properly so that it will not deteriorate and improve the quality of tea.
This is because these teas mainly form two odors during storage, one is the staleness formed when the tea leaves, and the other is the moldy odor generated by a small amount of mold. The two flavors combined will form a new aroma.
There is also new tea and old tea which is better, different teas are different.
Here is a brief introduction to some of the Pu’er tea that we often drink. It has the characteristics of getting older and more fragrant. Therefore, it is also called “antique tea”. It is better to keep the flavor for a longer time and taste.The better.
Tieguanyin, oolong tea is better fresh, the fresher the tea, the better the taste.
Most of the other teas are also the fresher the tea, the better the taste.
What are the contraindications to drinking tea? 1. It is not advisable to drink tea of any type for long time.
Because the concentration of tea soup after long brewing is too high, or some substances that are not easy to decompose water will be leached, which will have a bad effect on the body.
2. Don’t drink the tea brewed overnight. Most of the tea leaves will breed after a long period of time. The breeding bacteria and severely spoiled food will cause irritation to the stomach and intestines.
Indeed, it is not recommended to drink the tea placed.
3, avoid drinking cold tea tea should be warm and hot drinks, cold tea has the stagnation of cold, accumulate phlegm, long-term extension will reduce gastrointestinal immunity, causing dampness and other symptoms.
Especially students with rheumatic bone pain, physical pain, gout, chronic gastrointestinal diseases, gastritis, enteritis, migraine, pharyngitis, or immunocompromised students, don’t make this fun.
4, do not drink strong tea strong tea contains a lot of irritating caffeine, theophylline, etc. excessive drinking can cause insomnia, headache, tinnitus, heart discomfort and hurt the stomach.
5. Avoid drinking hot tea. Tea that is too hot can cause irritation to the mouth, throat, esophagus, and stomach, and if the drink at the entrance exceeds 62 ° C, it will easily damage the stomach wall, and may cause symptoms of gastric disease, and it may even be possible.Causes the occurrence of cancer of the floor of the mouth.
So, in the future, wait for the temperature of the tea to cool down a little bit and then start again.
6. Don’t drink tea on an empty stomach. Tea on an empty stomach will affect the lungs, stimulate the spleen and stomach, and boots will make people lose their appetite and indigestion.